Skingredients Sally Cleanse
Here’s to putting Sally Cleanse on a pedestal – that’s Sally Cleanse (100ml), our multi-award-winning, 2% salicylic acid treatment cleanser that moonlights as a spot-zapper + micro-mask on the side.
Who’s it for?
- Those with very oily skin – salicylic acid helps to mop up excess oil and reduce redness
- Those with blackheads (open comedones) and whiteheads (closed comedones) – Sally gets to the root of spots and blackheads by clearing pores
- Those with under-the-skin spots – Sally can penetrate deep into the pore, reducing inflammation
- Hoomans® over the age of 12
- Those with keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) and bacne – use anywhere on your body
- NOT for those with super sensitive skin – and we always recommend patch testing
- NOT for pregnant mamas-to-be – using high amounts of salicylic acid is not recommended during pregnancy
- NOT for those on high-levels of medicated drugs prescribed by a dermatologist – speak to your dermatologist if you wish to use salicylic acid alongside your regime
- a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that dissolves oil and debris in the pore and exfoliates the skin