IMAGE SKINCARE Clear Cell Clarifying Scrub
- Aggressively attacks bacteria
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells with micro exfoliant beads
- Calms inflamed acne lesions
- Leaves skin shine free and fresh
IMAGE SKINCARE CLEAR CELL CLARIFYING SCRUB
This Sea Salt cleansing scrub kills bacteria and exfoliates dead skin cells. Scrubs away oils that clog pores and leaves skin looking refreshed and renewed. Excellent for back acne. Image Skincare Clear Cell Clarifying Scrub is ideal for acne and acne prone skin.
Suitable for all skin types, acne, acne prone skin, inflamed skin
Precaution: Don’t use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid, Retinols, Benzoyl peroxide if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s) & BHA’s.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a liberal amount to wet face morning and evening and massage for 1 minute. Rinse with cold water.
- 2% Salicylic acid BHA exfoliator
- Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (Tea Tree) - Anti-microbial
- Micro-exfoliant beads - Exfoliator
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract - Anti-bacterial
- Mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf extract - Calming, reduces redness
- Allantoin - Anti-inflammatory