IMAGE SKINCARE Clear Cell Clarifying Lotion
- Acne lotion heals and soothes the skin with chamomile, tea tree and Arnica Montana.
- Fades the visible redness of current and past lesions due to acne.
IMAGE SKINCARE CLEAR CELL CLARIFYING LOTION
Image Skincare Clear Cell Clarifying Lotion is a daily, oil-free lotion to control over-production of oil and bacteria. An antioxidant blend improves hydration and health of acne skin. Natural skin lighteners diminish redness of acne lesions.
- Salicylic acid retards oil production
- Heals and soothes the skin with chamomile, tea tree and lavender
- Fades the visible redness of current and past lesions
- Evens skin tone
- Daily hydration
- Paraben free.
Suitable for oily skin, congested and acne prone skin types.
Precaution: This product contains salicylic acid, don’t use if you have an allergy to Aspirin, pregnant/ trying to become pregnant or breast feeding. Don’t use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s) & BHA’s.
HOW TO USE
- May be used as a spot treatment daily to diminish acne lesions.
- If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day.
- If going outside use a sunscreen.
- Granactive acne (oligopeptide-10, boswellia serrata extract and honey extract) Reduces blemish count, purifying botanical
- Arnica montana - Soothing
- Spearmint leaf - Reduces redness
- Tea tree - Purifying botanical
- Green tea (camellia oleifera leaf extract) - Soothing