IMAGE SKINCARE Ageless Total Anti-Ageing Serum
- Anti-ageing serum
- Reduces lines & wrinkles
- Protects against free radical damage
- Improves skin tone & texture
Image Skincare Ageless Total Anti-Ageing Serum with Vectorize Technology is a distinct dermatological blend of apple stem cell technology and alpha hydroxy acids. This serum powerfully protects the skin from free-radical damage and oxidative stress to prevent the effects of ageing. In addition, potent hydrators work to moisturise the skin.
Total Anti-Ageing Serum utilises Image’s patented time-release Vectorize Technology to maximise its anti-ageing effects. You’ll see fine lines and wrinkles along with discolouration and dark spots begin to disappear with continued use. Perfect for ageing, sun-damaged skin, it will leave you with the youthful glow you’ve been searching for while protecting you from further damage that causes your skin to age.
Most suited to mature, ageing and sun-damaged skin. Contains NO unhealthy parabens or fillers
Ageless Total Anti-Ageing Serum aims to;
- Protect skin cells with plant derived apple stem cells
- Smooth fine lines and reduces wrinkles with its multi-hydroxy formula
- Exfoliate dead skin cells
- Increase cell regeneration to reveal the best, brightest skin
- Clarify the skin for a brighter look
- Even skin tone and smooth skin-texture
HOW TO USE
- Use on a cleansed face and neck both in the morning and at night before bed.
- Your skin will feel an immediate tingle - don’t worry, that means it’s working, and it will go away.
- Allow penetration before applying a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen.
*Precaution: Don't use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA's), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
- Apple stem cells (PhytocellTec): protects skin cells and promotes the length of life for each cell
- Glycolic, lactic, and malic acids: AHA and BHA exfoliants
- PephaTight Algae Extract: tightens skin, protects against damage from oxidation, strengthens skin’s connective tissue by increasing collagen levels
- Pentavitin: moisturises the skin from natural carbohydrates
- Reservatrol (grape seed extract): antioxidant that protects the skin cells
- Cucumber: strengthens skin’s acid mantle
- Chamomile, Arnica montana, and aloe leaf extract: reduce redness and inflammation