ADVANCED NUTRITION PROGRAMME Colostrum-C (60 Capsules)
Disclamer from ANP “Our products are packed with ‘Best before date’ and NOT an expiry date- therefore under normal storage conditions they will always last much longer than the date suggests“
- Offers a rich source of colostrum
- Maintains the normal function of the immune and nervous systems
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
COLOSTRUM-C (60 CAPSULES)
SUPPORT YOUR BODY’S IMMUNE SYSTEM
Colostrum is the substance produced by mammals in the first hours after giving birth. It naturally contains immunoglobulins (IgG) which is the most common antibody in the body. IgG antibodies are very important in fighting bacterial and viral infections.
Colostrum-C offers a rich source of colostrum standardised to 28% IgG with added vitamin C. Take 1-2 capsules a day to support your immunity.
The European Food Safety Authority is the agency that provides independent scientific advice and reviews the scientific evidence relating health claims to vitamins and minerals. These are the claims that this independent agency has approved for ingredients in our Colostrum-C.
Vitamin C maintains the normal function of the immune and nervous systems. Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
HOW TO USE
- Take 1 to 2 capsules per day before food, or as your health professional advises.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed stated dosage Store below 25ºC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.